4. "Our CM has always believed in the empowerment of women, we have a straight policy for empowerment of women in West Bengal, which dates back to the year 2012. In 2011 she came to power & in 2012 she launched this policy"
- Dr. Shashi Panja Live at 67th #SKOCHSummit #StateofGovernance (Straight policy for empowerment of women in West Bengal)
4. "When COVID started, obviously it was a global challenge for everybody. The families were busier with their hunger, depleted income, and disease, the education was beyond their priority list" - Dr. Shashi Panja Live at 67th #SKOCHSummit #StateofGovernance (About Covid)
5. "Kanyashree, Rupashree, Waiting Hut for Pregnant Women show the women empowerment vision of our Hon’ble CM across all departments of West Bengal." - Dr. Shashi Panja Live at 67th #SKOCHSummit #StateofGovernance (Kanyashree, Rupashree)
6. "Priorities are given to women to work in the MNREGA schemes, priorities are given to women to be the landholder. When you hand over land holdings, the mutation, the papers have the name of the eldest female person of the family"-
Dr. Shashi Panja Speaking live at 67th #SKOCHSummit
7. “All women empowerment oriented schemes are the result of vision and leadership of our Hon’ble CM. It is to her credit that West Bengal has done well in this area.” - Dr. Shashi Panja Speaking live at 67th #SKOCHSummit
8. With immense pride, I'm happy to announce that GoWB has won the highest Skoch Award for providing children aged 3 to 6 with a home-based education program via audio tutorials & activities. I congratulate all for ensuring that education reaches our children even amid the pandemic.